To celebrate today, April 15, here are 15 tips to stay young in mind, body and spirit:
1. Have a vitamin consultation and take your vitamins daily.
2. Buy only the best fruits, vegetables and grains and eat them at every meal.
3. Eat only food that you prepare yourself at home so you know what you’re eating.
4. Treat yourself to one decadent indulgence each week.
5. Start your day in the best way, walk or run for 30 minutes outside or on the treadmill.
6. Share tea or coffee and conversation twice a week with friends or colleagues.
7. Visit a museum or gallery or go to a concert twice monthly.
8. Join a book group or start your own and keep reading.
9. Commit to continue learning new skills and knowledge.
10. Find a way to pray. Establish a spiritual connection.
11. Try something scary and be proud that you did it.
12. Contact someone from your past and set up time to reconnect with them.
13. Radiate excellence, attract quality and live abundantly.
14. Give yourself permission to slow down or do nothing.
15. Be as kind and generous to you as you are to others.