It is your responsibility to consistently deliver outstanding service to your clients/customers whether you work for yourself or for someone else in a small business or a large organization. There are a many different ways to Deliver Outstanding service. These are the ones that I learned and practised in my corporate career and have continued to develop and practise in my 11 years as an entrepreneur. I call them my Top Ten DOs.
1. DO respond to every e-mail or voicemail message by the end of the business day.
2. DO find ways to be memorable and add value to every client/customer experience.
3. DO thank your client/customer at every opportunity for their business.
4. DO ask your client/customer what is working well and what needs improvement.
5. DO look for opportunities to help your client/customer to be more successful.
6. DO commit to be positive, proactive and productive with your client/customer.
7. DO offer creative ideas and innovative solutions to support your client/customer.
8. DO check in with your client/customer and be available when they contact you.
9. DO grow and nurture the relationship with your client/customer consistently.
10. DO find ways to be excellent and to exceed your client/customer’s expectations.